UPDATE: Accessibility of CCMO due to coronavirus outbreak
From Friday 20 March 2020, the office of the CCMO will no longer be occupied until further notice, due to the restrictive measures imposed by the coronavirus outbreak.
As a result, CCMO will not be directly accessible by telephone for the time being. Please keep the following in mind:
- Callback request: If you do need to speak to one of our staff by telephone, please send a callback request to email@example.com. Please state your query briefly and clearly in your email; you will be called back as soon as possible.
- General questions: General questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your question is related to (the consequences of) the coronavirus outbreak, please mention this in the subject of your email. We will do our utmost to answer your question as soon as possible.
- ToetsingOnline: Do you have a (technical) question about ToetsingOnline? Please send an email to email@example.com. Your question will be answered as soon as possible.
- CCMO as review committee: Emails on research files that are/will be assessed by the CCMO as review committee may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CCMO as competent authority: Emails on research files that are/will be reviewed by the CCMO as competent authority may be sent to email@example.com.
- Office hours: E-mails to the CCMO will be read and processed during office hours (Monday to Friday 9.00-17.00 hours).