Please note: Due to the restrictive measures imposed by the coronavirus outbreak, CCMO is not directly accessible by telephone until further notice. If you do need to speak to one of our staff by telephone, please send a callback request to email@example.com. Please state your query briefly and clearly in your email. You will be called back as soon as possible. Please send written questions to one of the email addresses below.
+ 31 (0) 70 340 6700
CCMO uses various email addresses to ensure that emails can be handled efficiently.
Please send your email to only one of the following email addresses. Please do not use multiple email addresses at the same time. This may result in a delayed response.
Please choose the email address that best fits your query:
- Emails on research files for CCMO as review committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails on research files for CCMO as competent authority: email@example.com
- Questions on ToetsingOnline: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions on clinical investigations with medical devices (MDR): email@example.com
- Callback requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions on other matters: email@example.com
Central Committee on Research Involving Human Subjects (CCMO)
PO Box 16302
2500 BH The Hague
CCMO's visiting address is:
2511 VX The Hague
The CCMO is situated in the building of the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport (De Resident). The building is situated within a couple of minutes walking distance of Central Station The Hague. You must first sign in at the reception to gain access to the building (proof of identity is required).
From Central Station you can easily walk to the building (about 5 minutes).
Are you travelling by car? Take the A12 in the direction of The Hague (exit 2). You can park your car in one of the parking garages in the city center, or in the parking garare of the ministry building (Helicon). The CCMO does not have its own parking facility.