CCMO uses various email addresses to ensure that queries can be handled efficiently.
Please send your email to only one of the following email addresses. Please do not use multiple email addresses at the same time. This may result in a delayed response.
Please choose the email address that best fits your query:
- Emails on research files for CCMO as review committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails on research files for CCMO as competent authority: email@example.com
- Questions on ToetsingOnline: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions on clinical investigations with medical devices (MDR): email@example.com
- Questions on performance studies using in-vitro diagnostics (IVDR): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions on clinical trials with medicinal products (CTR): email@example.com
- Woo requests or questions CCMO-related only: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions on other matters: email@example.com
You can call CCMO on + 31 (0) 70 340 6700 from Monday to Friday during office hours (9 AM to 5 PM).
Central Committee on Research Involving Human Subjects (CCMO)
PO Box 16302
2500 BH The Hague
CCMO's visiting address is:
2594 AV The Hague
The building is situated within walking distance of Central Station The Hague. You must first sign in at the reception to gain access to CCMO on the 2nd floor (proof of identity is required).
From Central Station you can easily walk to the building (about 10 minutes).
Are you travelling by car? Take the A12 in the direction of The Hague (exit 2). You can park your car in one of the parkings in the city center, or in the parking of conference centre New Babylon. CCMO does not have its own parking facility.