You can call CCMO on + 31 (0) 70 340 6700 from Monday to Friday during office hours (9 AM to 5 PM).
You may also send a callback request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your query briefly and clearly in your email. You will be called back as soon as possible.
Please note that this email address is for call back requests and general information only. Written queries should be sent to one of the email addresses listed below.
CCMO uses various email addresses to ensure that emails can be handled efficiently.
Please send your email to only one of the following email addresses. Please do not use multiple email addresses at the same time. This may result in a delayed response.
Please choose the email address that best fits your query:
- Emails on research files for CCMO as review committee: email@example.com
- Emails on research files for CCMO as competent authority: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions on ToetsingOnline: email@example.com
- Questions on clinical investigations with medical devices (MDR): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions on clinical trials with medicinal products (CTR): email@example.com
- Woo requests or questions CCMO-related only: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions on other matters: email@example.com
Central Committee on Research Involving Human Subjects (CCMO)
PO Box 16302
2500 BH The Hague
CCMO's visiting address is:
2511 VX The Hague
The CCMO is situated in the building of the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport (De Resident). The building is situated within a couple of minutes walking distance of Central Station The Hague. You must first sign in at the reception to gain access to the building (proof of identity is required).
From Central Station you can easily walk to the building (about 5 minutes).
Are you travelling by car? Take the A12 in the direction of The Hague (exit 2). You can park your car in one of the parking garages in the city center, or in the parking garare of the ministry building (Helicon). The CCMO does not have its own parking facility.