Template Subject Information changed
The Template Subjects Information, which is used to compile the research subject information leaflet, has changed. The immediate cause for this is the amendment of the Medical Research Involving Human Subjects Act (WMO) which is effective as of March 1, 2017.
The main changes:
- The age at which subjects can give legal consent for participation in medical research;
- Information about sending data and/or bodily material outside the European Union;
- Collection of cause of death data from Statistics Netherlands (CBS);
- The text about pregnancy;
- Some textual changes and clarifications, also due to comments from the field.