Review committee: accredited MREC or CCMO?

Before research with human subjects can commence in the Netherlands the research file must first be approved by an accredited MREC or the CCMO. This requires you to submit a complete research file.

In order to determine which committee should review your research, you can use the Committee Finder. In the case of research with a medicinal product you can also find here which competent authority should carry out the marginal review.

Do not forget to check the meeting dates and the submission deadlines for the committee carrying out the review  (MREC or CCMO). To prevent any misunderstandings, and when in doubt over the review timelines, contact the accredited MREC or the CCMO.