Review committee: accredited MREC or CCMO?

In most cases research which is subject to the WMO must be reviewed by an accredited MREC. The CCMO can only carry out a medical-ethical review for certain types of research.

You can read more about this under Review committee: accredited MREC or CCMO?.

In order to determine which committee should review your research, you can use the Committee Finder. In the case of research with a medicinal product (not in accordance with the Clinical Trial Regulation, CTR) you can also find here which competent authority should carry out the marginal review.