In addition to the CCMO, the Netherlands has 18 accredited Medical Research Ethics Committees (MRECs) that review medical scientific research with human subjects.
In order to determine which committee should review your research, you can use the Committee Finder. In the case of research with a medicinal product you can also find here which competent authority should carry out the marginal review.
- Central Committee on Research Involving Human Subjects (CCMO)
- CMO region Arnhem-Nijmegen
- Foundation Beoordeling Ethiek Biomedisch Onderzoek
- Independent Review Board Nijmegen
- Medical Research Ethics Committees United (MEC-U)
- MREC Academic Hospital Maastricht / University Maastricht
- MREC Academic Medical Center Amsterdam
- MREC Brabant
- MREC Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam
- MREC Isala clinics Zwolle