If you have any complaints about the research it is best to discuss them with the researcher first.

If you would prefer not to do so, you can find out who you should contact by reading the information for research subjects. The researcher is obliged to give you this written information before you participate in the research.

If you believe that certain things are not being done correctly during the research, you can report this to the Health and Youth Care Inspectorate (IGJ).