During and after the study: reporting to the Health And Youth Care Inspectorate

The sponsor of clinical research with a medical device, insofar as it is a non CE marked medical device or a CE marked medical device for which a new indication is being researched, must report SAEs and the termination of the clinical study to the Health And Youth Care Inspectorate. More information is available on the website of the Inspectorate.