Please note: Due to the restrictive measures imposed by the coronavirus outbreak, CCMO is not directly accessible by telephone until further notice. If you do need to speak to one of our staff by telephone, please send a callback request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your query briefly and clearly in your email. You will be called back as soon as possible. Please send written questions to email@example.com.
+ 31 (0) 70 340 6700
To ensure that emails can be handled efficiently, CCMO uses various email addresses.
- CCMO as reviewing committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCMO as competent authority: email@example.com
- Queries about clinical investigations with medical devices: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical support ToetsingOnline: email@example.com
- Callback requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other matters: email@example.com
Central Committee on Research Involving Human Subjects (CCMO)
PO Box 16302
2500 BH The Hague
CCMO's visiting address is:
2511 VX The Hague
The CCMO is situated in the building of the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport (De Resident). The building is situated within a couple of minutes walking distance of Central Station The Hague. You must first sign in at the reception to gain access to the building (proof of identity is required).
From Central Station you can easily walk to the building (about 5 minutes).
Are you travelling by car? Take the A12 in the direction of The Hague (exit 2). You can park your car in one of the parking garages in the city center, or in the parking garare of the ministry building (Helicon). The CCMO does not have its own parking facility.